What to Expect
Before Your Session
- To reserve the date for your photo shoot, you will need to pay the session fee in full. These payments can be made by Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card. Your Session Fee includes a pre-consultation, an Ashley French Photography Welcome Packet, the photo shoot, and an in-home ordering session.
- Weddings and events have a 50% nonrefundable deposit that is due at the time of booking. The rest of the payment is collected on the day of the wedding/event.
- Once payment is collected, and the date is set, you will get my Welcome Packet. This packet includes all the essential tips and tools to get you ready for your big shoot! It also includes my collections, a la carte options and tons of other fun products that I offer you.
During Your Session
- I will give you tips on how to pose and position yourself throughout the shoot, but it is most important to me that I make you feel comfortable and have fun. I know how nerve-wracking getting your photo taken can be, so I do everything I can to make you relax, trust me and enjoy the experience.
- You will walk away from your shoot happy and having had lots of fun! You will feel as comfortable with me as you do your best friend!
- Most of the locations we visit will not be close to bathrooms. Please keep this in mind, and be prepared to change in the car.
- At the end of the shoot, we will set a date for your in-person viewing and ordering session. This is referred to as your Session Premiere and typically happens two weeks after your shoot.
After Your Session
- Your Session Premiere takes place in the convenience of your own home. I will bring a slideshow of images, as well as the other amazing products I offer, to help you order and preserve this special time in your life. There is discounted pricing that is presented to you during your Premiere Session. This pricing is only available during your Premiere Session, and will go back to normal pricing if not ordered that day/evening.
- With my most popular one hour session, I typically show the client anywhere between 40-60+ edited images.
- Once you place your order, it will only take a few weeks to have everything delivered to you.
- A YELP review is always helpful, and very much appreciated. Help me keep spreading the word of Ashley French Photography!